Thursday, June 24, 2004

UPOC Sub-leasing to Boomerang Communities

This is too weird... I use a site called UPOC that has messaging for Mobile Devices. Just a few seconds ago, I find another site that kind of looks like it, but it has a different location. It's called: Boomerangwireless. So I'm thinking, they can't be using the same members for both locations, are they? So I decided to log into the other site to see for myself. My name and all registration information, was right there on the other site. So I guess the new thing now, is too develop thousands of websites with different names and have them all lead to the same place. In the end I guess they can choose the website name that's most popular and stick with it.

UPOC Communities

Boomerang Communities: Main

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home